- A 74m high reinforced soil structure using Terramesh® and Paralink high strength geogrids in remote north-east India to facilitate the construction of a new airport;
- Over 30 retaining structures up to 50m in height to construct a new highway between the Balkans and the Mediterranean;
- Emergency works using pre-filled gabions to keep a railway open after flooding and a land-slide;
- River bank protection using Reno Mattresses® along a major river in Russia to stop erosion around bridge piers;
- Extensive drainage systems using MacDrain® to remove water from weakening highways in Latin America.
- Hybrid rockfall barriers to mitigate rockfall risk to an Interstate in the USA.
- Runway pavement reinforcement using Road Mesh® on a runway in Poland
- Road Mesh® and MacGrid® AR, pavement reinforcement to make asphalt roads last longer;
- MacGrid® and Paragrid® geogrids to reinforce soils, enabling them to stand steeper, accommodate greater loads and settle less;
- Tunnelling solutions from fibreglass profiles for excavation consolidation to Wirand® steel fibres to structurally reinforce shotcrete or pre-cast segments
- Reno Mattress® hydraulic structures to control and contain water flows, limiting damage to infrastructure;
- Innovative meshes, Steelgrid® HR and dynamic catch fences to reduce risks from falling rocks;
- Retaining structures from MacRes® vertical hard faced structures, to Green Terramesh® sloped revegetating ‘green’ structures;
- MacDrain® drainage systems to control water flow through, beneath and adjacent to structures.
Follow us on:
Telephone: +44 (0)1865 770555
Fax: 01865 774550
Telephone: +44 (0) 1738 621317
Maccaferri (IRL) Limited
Telephone: +353 (0)1 885 1662
Telephone: +44 (0)28 9026 2830